“Four Masters” of Vietnamese modern art and 34 objects with historical and artistic value have just been recognized as the national treasures.
Accordingly, the recognized works include Hai thieu nu va em be (Two girls and a child) by To Ngoc Van, Em Thuy (Little sister Thuy) by Tran Van Can, Ket nap Dang o Dien Bien Phu (Joining the Communist Party at Dien Bien Phu) by Nguyen Sang, and Vuon xuan Trung Nam Bac (Spring Garden in the Central, South and North) by Nguyen Gia Tri.
- Hanoi’s top attractions in pictures
- Establishing Organization Board of the 8th honouring festival of "People’s artist and Meritorious artist"
- Organizing Int’l scientific seminar "Maintaining and developing some "Then" heritage values in Vietnam
- HCM City orchestra to celebrate 21st birthday
- WHAT'S ON SEPTEMBER 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)