It had been a lovely evening in Mokpo. No, really. A fabulous meal was followed by a few shandies in a club, celebrating a good friend’s birthday. Bed had arrived possibly a touch later than it should have, and as I put my head down I thought I’d just check twitter to see what was going on in the world. And then it hit home. We, on the SPEED F1 broadcast team, have known for some time that there was a possibility of us losing the rights or of there being a pretty big shift in the way F1 was going to be broadcast in America. But the news hit hard, and fast. I guess we never know how we’ll take bad news, even when we know there’s a chance it will arrive. There’s always that range of emotions: the seven stages I believe they call it. The same as when you break up with someone you love. And that’s what this feels like. Because I truly love working at SPEED. I love the guys I work with and that I work for. They are all terrific people and they have become terrific friends. Bob Varsha is one of the… Read full this story
- Tribute: Legendary Broadway Music Composer Stephen Sondheim Passes Away At 91
- How Long Does It Actually Take To Finish Halo Infinite’s Battle Pass?
- Premier League: 10 things we learned, analysis, video - Matchweek 13
- Halo Infinite's Battle Pass Sucks, Fans Say
- A trek to Gunas Pass: How we made the impossible possible
- 'Destiny 2: Forsaken' Annual Pass Includes Access to Two Raid Lairs | Digital Trends
- Six timely tips to help you pass your law exams | Opinion
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 7 release date: Battle Pass extended for Modern Warfare
- Bears Vs. Cardinals: Three Things To Watch
- Denmark passes Muslim-focused law requiring handshakes in citizenship ceremonies
All things must pass… have 306 words, post on willthef1journo.wordpress.com at October 13, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.