VN, China build a stronger partnership (01-10-2005) National flag: Red with a large yellow five-pointed star and four smaller five-pointed stars in the upper hoist-side corner. Viet Nam News spoke with Chinese Ambassador to Viet Nam Qi Jianguo on the occasion of China’s National Day today. What is the significance to China of this year’s National Day? Over the past half century, with the arduous work of all people in China, China has turned from a poor and backward country into an increasingly thriving and prosperous nation. In particular, after the adoption of reform and opening-up policy 27 years ago, the GDP of China has registered an average growth rate of 9.4 per cent annually while annual foreign trade volume jumped to third and foreign reserves held the position of second in the world for many years, national strength enhanced and our status in the international arena elevated. The national day this year has particular meaning to China. Currently, under the leadership of the Communist Party of China with Hu Jintao as the General Secretary, the Chinese people are going all out for the accomplishment of the first five-year plan in the new century. I believe with the joint effort…
- China builds system that can predict earthquakes 'three weeks in advance'
- China building system to detect earthquakes 3 weeks in advance
- China builds earthquake early warning system
- Russia-China partnership at best level in history: Putin
- Japan, China and South Korea are ‘in sync’ on North Korea, Japanese official says
- Home/ Featured ContributorsConvergence of interests between Africa and China
- Russia-China partnership at best level in history, says Vladimir Putin
- Intel drones offer high-tech help to restore the Great Wall of China
- China's fingerprints on summit's cancellation, so US must push back
- Nigeria, China in $2.5b currency swap deal
VN, China build a stronger partnership have 296 words, post on at October 1, 2005. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.