These days it seems that science fact is at least as amazing as science fiction. In a few short generations, actual developments in the real world of computing and information systems, biotechnology, nanotechnology and robotics have surpassed the imaginary leaps of early sci-fi authors such as Jules Verne, Isaac Asimov and Robert Heinlein both in terms of technical possibilities and societal ramifications.At the forefront of evolutionary change in information science is grid computing — briefly put, a developing information technology framework that is paving the way toward a new, more powerful generation of computing and telecommunications.In June of this year, the Global Grid Forum and Enterprise Grid Alliance, the two largest grid computing professional organizations in the world, merged to form the Open Grid Forum (OGF).The OGF executives responsible for directing and managing this huge, complex volunteer organization will make their public debut September 11 through 14 at the GridWorld-GGF18 conference in Washington D.C.Mark Linesch, OGF’s first chairman and former vice president of HP’s Adaptive Enterprise Program, took time out from the hectic preparations for the meet for an exclusive interview with the E-Commerce Times. In addition to providing a preview of events, Linesch spoke about the accomplishments of and… Read full this story
- AP Interview: Top Republican says Russia probe difficult
- Top 10 Decisions with Cross-Border Impact
- Exclusive: Kimberly Guilfoyle Left Fox News After Investigation Into Misconduct Allegations, Sources Say
- ‘No one has a leg up’: In wide-open 2020 presidential field, Democrats jockey to define their party — and gain an advantage
- House Oversight Committee chairman seeks testimony from 2 more Trump attorneys about Cohen payments
- Bridging the Week: Exchange Fees; Cross Border Relief; Leaking Confidential Information; OATS; Times They Are A Changin’ [VIDEO]
- IDAP Interview Series: Interview VIII With Senior Advocate SK Rungta
- EXCLUSIVE: Israeli Leader Moshe Feiglin Vows to Lower Cost of Living, Tackle Housing Crisis
- Kudlow suggests Zuckerberg stop with the 'phony baloney…hoodies and dungarees'
- Financial Services Legislative and Regulatory Update - Week of July 1, 2013
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Open Grid Forum Chairman Mark Linesch: Crossing the Chasm have 323 words, post on www.technewsworld.com at September 7, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.