Technology doesn’t just move fast – it accelerates. That is, the rate at which it moves is actually increasing. This means that offline businesses need to adopt the right technology FAST or they won’t just be left behind – they’ll be out of business.If you think you’ve heard this song before, you’re right. You have.Do you remember back 20 years ago – in the mid-80’s or so – when computers in business were still pretty new? If you walked into most businesses and asked whether they have a computer you’d either get a smug “of course we have a computer” or a disdainful “what do we need computers for” response.Fast forward 10 years to the mid-90’s and computers aren’t even a question any more. Walk into those same businesses and ask a broader question – are they computerized? This time, almost without fail, you’d get an indignant “of course we’re computerized” followed either by a tour of a highly efficient state-of-the-art facility, or by a gesticulation toward a machine squatting in the corner used as a glorified typewriter.Either way, computers were present – even taken for granted. However the businesses that embraced the strategic advantages that the technology afforded them… Read full this story
- Qualcomm CEO in the ring alone after U.S.-China spat kills deals
- 3 Proven Strategies to Build a Better Law Firm in the New Year
- U.S. Elections Implications for International Business
- The Record Business Blues
- UC fields scandal questions + Housing transgender inmates + Small business day
- AP: As Homework Moves Online, Millions Lack Home Internet
- The Threat from Within: What Is the Scope of Homegrown Terrorism?
- Defining Your Audience: Make Your Clients Fall In Love
- Social Misconduct: managing workplace social media risks
- Justin Ross Harris Trial: Everything You Need to Know
Is Your Internet Strategy Killing Your Business? have 295 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 21, 2006. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.