The Science of Getting Rich is a timeless classic written in 1910 by Wallace D. Wattles. It is a bold title for a book and suggests that getting rich is a predictable outcome if one can master the principles outlined in the book. Here is how Wallace D. Wattles puts it in his own words, “The ownership of money and property comes as a result of doing things in a certain way. Those who do things in this certain way, whether on purpose or accidentally, get rich. Those who do not do things in this certain way, no matter how hard they work or how able they are, remain poor. It is a natural law that like causes, always produce like effects. Therefore, any man or woman who learns to do things in this certain way will infallibly get rich.”Certainly, this book is well referenced by many of the great teachers today and it is the same book that inspired Rhonda Byrne to produce that runaway success “the Secret”. Here is what Rhonda Byrne said on her introductory note to the book, “I can honestly say that, since that first night when a tattered printed manuscript found its way to… Read full this story
- Rich Countries Worry About Booster Shots. They Should Be Worried About Africa.
- The words Trump couldn't bring himself to say
- Viral Video Shows Day-Care Worker Forcing Toddler To Mask. Megyn Kelly Blasts: ‘This Is So Wrong’’ | The Daily Wire
- What if carbon removal becomes the new Big Oil?
- 2 of Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom's Kids Test Positive for COVID
Learn The Science Of Getting Rich have 260 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 19, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.