Water slides, magic shows, pizza parties, scavenger hunts, karaoke, kids-only shore excursions, and disco parties. Who said parents get to have all the fun on a cruise? Well-trained staff, extensive facilities, and coordinated activities, mean cruising with kids can be smooth sailing for the whole family.Most cruise lines offer private and group babysitting options from around 9am until the wee hours of the morning. They also provide age-specific, organized programs run by trained professionals. Although there are slight variations by cruise line, age categories for organized programs are generally geared to 3-6, 7-9, 10-12, and 13-17 year olds.100,000 kids were kept entertained last year on Carnival Cruise Lines with 114-foot water slides, video tournaments, talent and puppet shows, ping-pong, and scavenger hunts.Celebrity Cruises features a full children’s program during the summer and on holidays. All other times of the year, they offer a reduced program.The Princess kids’ program on Princess Cruises offers young cruisers their own deck space complete with the whale tail splash pool. Teens get their very own jacuzzi and sunning area. There’s also the video arcade, computer games, and other activities such as bingo, name that Disney tune, ring toss, and mini-Olympics.Club HAL on the Holland America… Read full this story
- The 50 top films of 2017 in the UK: No 10 Manchester by the Sea
- Paw Patrol to the Rescue: Adorable Golden Retrievers Join Kids Swimming in Sea
- Cristiano Ronaldo relaxes on yacht with Georgina Rodriguez and kids after Juventus’ Serie A title celebrations
- Gary Barlow, 49, looks elated as the shirtless star enjoys a refreshing swim with bikini-clad wife Dawn Andrews and their kids during their Italian family trip to mark her 50th birthday
- Dad-of-seven dies a hero after saving his kids' lives in the sea as partner pays tribute
- 'Hero' father dies rescuing his children from the sea in Wales
- Amanda Holden stuns fans as she strips off to a tiny red bikini for steamy sea picture
- Schools & councils will be given millions of pounds to put on extra bus services to get all kids back in the classroom
- 'Hero' father dies rescuing his children from the sea on Welsh coast
- Gordon Ramsay moans isolating at £4m beach house with kids is 'living nightmare'
Kids at Sea have 363 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 8, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.