If you were designing a custom home, your dream house, the house that you have always wanted, where would you begin? Chances are that you would begin by contacting an architect who would help you put your ideas, your vision, on paper. The architect would ask you, “What kind of house did you have in mind? What did you envision?” The process would begin with an idea of what you wanted. You would literally see the house in your mind, whether it was a house openly connected to the outdoors or a formal house in which you felt secure. You would have some idea of how the rooms would be connected to each other and the areas of the house that you would use for entertainment, for sleeping, for eating, and so on. In short, you would have a concept of what you wanted the house to represent. From the preliminary conversations with the architect, to the sketches, to actual blueprints that would be sent out for bids by a contractor, you would see your ideas develop into a concrete plan. And this plan would guide the contractor to build your dream house. You would not be surprised if it… Read full this story
- Did Covid Change How We Dream?
- Rosedale dream home: Interior design fit for a fashionista
- Denis Villeneuve's dreams of 'Dune' reach the big screen
- Palmer Luckey: Defying Reality
- There's a big new plan to make the Bay Area better - but how will it work?
- Cruise: How travel dreams are made reality for guests long before a cruise sets sail
- What Does Horror Taste Like? ‘Carnage Asada’ and Bloody Cocktails
- What the metaverse will (and won’t) be, according to 28 experts
- Huawei Releases the Intelligent World 2030 Report to Explore Trends in the Next Decade
- These are definitely not normal Denver haunted houses. Then again, 2020 isn’t a normal year.
Designing Your Dream Life - Make Your Vision a Reality have 306 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 10, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.