Hands up, ya England fans! It’s going to be an explosive start to the month of June 2007, for there will be a soccer friendly between mighty Brazil (current FIFA ranking: 2nd) and floundering England (8th) on Saturday 02 June 2007. England have defeated Brazil only three times in 21 games dating back to 1956, and the last win was seven games ago in 1990. The last time both sides met was in the World Cup quarter-finals in Japan in 2002, when Brazil expertly won 2 – 1.Following that, the England squad will fly out for a do-or-die Euro 2008 qualifier against Estonia on 06 June 2007. Right now, the birthplace of modern soccer, England, is lying precariously in fourth in Group E, two points behind leaders Croatia, who have a game in hand. England is level on 11 points with outsiders Israel and Russia, and Estonia is pointless so far. But mark my words, for this friendly game is anything but that, as a few controversies have already plunged the English squad into disarray.The biggest controversy to surface so far is undoubtedly the recall of ex-England captain David Beckham, better known as “Golden Balls”. And this took place a… Read full this story
- England vs India: Ben Stokes to take indefinite break from the game
- England vs India: Brad Hogg predicts the game changer for Team India in the Test series this year
- England vs India: Skipper Virat Kohli Drops Huge Hint at Including Shardul Thakur in Playing XI For 1st Test
- England vs India | Batsmen Need to Focus in First Hour of Day 2: Mohammed Shami
- England vs India | Mohammed Shami is Going to Win The Series For India: Brad Hogg
- England vs India: Ollie Robinson Returns As England Name Squad For First Two India Tests | Cricket News
- Why has Eddie Jones picked Jonathan Joseph over Ben Te'o for England vs Wales?
- England vs India: Virat Kohli Shares Picture From 2018 England Tour Ahead Of 5-Match Test Series | Cricket News
- Live Cricket Score - England vs India, 1st Test, Day 1, Nottingham
- Time and patience: On England vs India Test series
England Vs Brazil: I Fear The Worst For England have 331 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 30, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.