Who hasn’t heard the expression, “Politics makes strange bedfellows” I guess I always thought I knew what that meant but with the Democrats taking over in the Congress so far it means someone’s getting screwed. Who’s responsible? Who can say? With Washington D.C. being designated as the world’s largest idiot sanctuary stupidity becomes easily camouflaged amongst the native foliage.They seem to have trouble determining when to stand on principle and when to negotiate. When to hold them and when to fold them but so far from what I’ve seen I wouldn’t let them take the cow to market because they’ll come back with a hand full of magic beans every time. In this latest chapter The Democrats have backed down yet again to the administration on cutting off funding for the Iraq war. Cleverly trading 124 billion dollars in Iraq war funding for Republican support of 20 billion dollars in domestic initiatives, including the first minimum wage increase in a decade, better healthcare for war veterans and health insurance for poor children.Perhaps their mothers never taught them the old adage fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me and fool me three times and I’m the… Read full this story
- How liberals made the world nuts: They used to champion freedom and tolerance - and PIERS MORGAN has always been proud to be one. So how, he asks in his new book, have liberals become a shrieking mob hell-bent on silencing all dissent?
- ‘The Walking Dead’: What the Hell Happened to This Show?
- Inside Carol McGiffin and Chris Evans' bizarre wedding and marriage from 'hell'
- Tottenham Ladies star kidnap hell: 'I couldn't leave the house. I must have been held for months'
- Stressful times calls for comfort food. Will the trend outlast the pandemic?
- Chinese and Western Zodiac Sign: What does a Taurus Water Monkey mean?
- Metallica’s Lars Ulrich on the Point of the Band in 2016, and Why He Doesn’t Talk Politics With James Hetfield
- Jeff Daniels to play former FBI Director James Comey in miniseries
- Recap: The Farewell Begins
- Recap: Screaming Infidelities
I Know It's Not Me, Oh Hell No! It's Not Me have 353 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 22, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.