With all of the systems that require passwords and all the sites that require accounts to access it is impossible to remember all of the username and password combinations without either using the same credentials or writing them all down. There are huge security concerns with doing either of those two options.For the one who uses the same credentials for everything from their webmail accounts to their personal banking accounts they leave themselves open for someone to have complete access to their lives. All it takes is for a person to obtain one of the accounts and they will have access to any of the accounts. Gaining access to the initial information can be from cookies stored on the machine (that are available via web browser vulnerabilities) to sites failing to use https: or SSL (secure socket layer) technology. This sends your username and password credentials in the clear across the Internet and has the possibility of being picked up by any number of machines.With writing down the username and password combinations on a piece of paper there is always the possibility of either losing the piece of paper or of someone actually finding it and having immediate access to… Read full this story
- Dashlane review: Why I switched from 1Password password manager
- The 6 best password managers
- Avoid getting hacked by using these password managers on your Mac
- Smart Lock Now Acts As A Password Manager Using Your Google Account For Both Chrome And Android
- Hackers breach popular password manager OneLogin
- Save big on Dashlane, one of the best password managers out there.
- Get Dashlane Password Manager with 3-Yr Premium Subscription
- [Deal Alert] Get 50% off a Dashlane password manager premium membership, plus 10% off with coupon
- This password manager and form-filler app is secure and convenient.
- Dashlane’s updated password manager brings in new languages and compatibility
Password Management have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 13, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.