People of different ethnic groups often come to plastic surgeons seeking to refine the appearance of their noses. Modern rhinoplasty techniques stress preservation of ethnic appearance along with overall facial balance. The nose should match the rest of the face. Ethnic rhinoplasty or nose job works to achieve this while providing the improvements and enhancements sought in the nose.Ethnic groups often tend to have certain characteristics to their noses, both in terms of their outer appearance and of their internal structures. For this reason, it is best to address the noses of various ethnic groups such as African Americans and Hispanics and Asians individually. “Cookie cutter” approaches to rhinoplasty rarely work well, and this is especially the case with non-caucasian nose surgery.There are many examples of how this individualized approach offers the best outcome in ethnic rhinoplasty. For instance, many people of Asian and African and Latino descent have noses with wide bases and broad tips. They often also have thick skin at the tip of the nose. This can give the tip a rounded or “bulbous” appearance. Non-caucasian noses often also have a bump at the bridge, along with a wide and flat bridge.Because of these anatomic tendencies, ethnic… Read full this story
- Singer Karen Knowles puts her 'sophisticated Melbourne treehouse' on the market for $1.75million
- Popular Chinese Android app hijacks users' devices by signing them up for unwanted services and stealing their personal data, security researchers find
- Microsoft’s contactless approach to measure vital signs using mobile camera, AI
- US President-elect Joe Biden, VP-elect Kamala Harris are TIME’s '2020 Person of the Year'
- Blood moon and Mars approach on same July day means APOCALYPSE, say crackpot theorists
- Inking early: December's mass of signings muffles the normal signing day and had coaches working ahead
- Smart traffic signs that warn drivers about hazards and accidents on the road ahead using RADAR are created by Polish scientists
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for December 4, what’s in store for Aries, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and other zodiac signs
- Horoscope Today: Astrological prediction for December 7, what’s in store for Aries, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and other zodiac signs
- Despite a bold approach, Kohl's struggles to escape department store woes
A Sign of the Times - More Sophisticated Approaches to Ethnic Rhinoplasty have 360 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 22, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.