For many in the US, satellite is the only option for supped up television viewing. Others enjoy the massive amount of selection that satellite TV offers. But once you’ve made the decision to go with satellite, which company should you choose? The two are quite different. In this article, we’ll read into the fine print and compare satellite TV companies Dish Network and Direct TV.Compare Satellite TV Companies: PricingWhen it comes to pricing, Dish Network has DirecTV beat by a landslide. With Dish Network’s largest package, you get 315 channels for $66.44 while DirecTV offers 21% fewer channels for a 30% higher price. Dish Network beats DirecTV not only in the price of the large package, but in every size of package the two companies offer.Compare Satellite TV Companies: HD ProgrammingDish Network again outranks DirecTV in the number of available HD channels, offering 25 channels as opposed to DirecTV’s 8 HD channels. If you don’t have an HDTV, this won’t be a major deciding factor now, but it could be in the future. If you’re planning on purchasing a HDTV, more HD channels means getting more functionality from your new television.Compare Satellite TV Companies: SelectionBoth satellite TV companies offer favorite… Read full this story
- Dish Network Will Broadcast NCAA Football in 4K UHD | Digital Trends
- FuboTV Investors Should Celebrate, Not Sweat, the Deal Between DraftKings and DISH Network
- Hundreds of local news stations to be dropped after DISH breaks ties with Sinclair
- Dish Chairman Charlie Ergen On Intensifying Sinclair Carriage Fight: “We’re Not Interested In Taxing Our Customers”
- Streaming Pay-TV Provider FuboTV Breezes Past Wall Street Q2 Forecasts, Stock Surges 11% After Hours
- DOJ's "Not Yet" Response to a Merger of DISH and DIRECTV Is a Win for T-Mobile
- Cable TV Lost Another Million Customers in Q3 -- Sort Of
- Fiber vs. cable: What is the difference?
- Cable TV Lost 1.1 Million Subscribers Last Quarter. They Went Here.
- Verizon Fios vs. Spectrum: Comparing internet service providers
What Satellite TV Companies Don't Advertise - Dish Network Vs DirectTV have 323 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 13, 2007. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.