There’s waste in your operating budget that can be recovered …if you know where to look and how to free it up. The waste is being caused by overpaying for equipment and services. From my experience, it’s not just a couple of dollars either. My clients are shocked to discover they were wasting hundreds of thousands (sometime millions) of hard dollars.Although my expertise lies within one industry, the concepts we use to enhance the value you receive from a vendor works for any industry, product or service. “Enhancing value” means lowering the hard dollar cost for products or services while maintaining or improving vendor service support levels. When I initially meet with prospective clients, the idea of being able to reduce copy, print and fax costs, while at the same time improving vendor performance is usually met with some level of skepticism. Statements are made like: “we already have the best deal possible, or I have a great relationship with my vendor, I know they are giving us the best deal possible.”Actually, the only way to really know if you are receiving the best possible value from your current vendor(s) is to obtain several pricing and service benchmarks (also known… Read full this story
- Deals: Get the 256GB Wi-Fi iPad for Record Low Price of $449 on Amazon
- Deals: Get the 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air for $539 ($60 Off)
- Best refurbished tablet sales and deals for February 2022 | Digital Trends
- Crazy AirPods deals for February 2022!
- Deals: Apple's 24-Inch iMac (7-Core, 256GB) Drops to Low Price of $1,239.92
- The Best MVNOs to Save Money With in 2022 | Digital Trends
- The Best Android Tablets You Can Buy in 2022 | Digital Trends
- Deals: Take $50 Off the Apple Watch Series 7, Starting at $349 for 41mm GPS
- Deals: Beats Studio Buds on Sale for $109.95 in White ($40 Off)
- Best Mac antivirus 2022: Which AV software should you install?
Getting The Best Deal From All Your Vendors have 303 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 21, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.