For a long period of time mind games have been the cause of argument and disagreement between women and men. While both sides blame each other one should remember that there are two sides to a coin. It is true that both women and mane like to play mind games with each other but when it comes to blaming, they invariably and without fail blame each other.
Nobody cares to see that they to are the accused ones whilst they are pointing their fingers at somebody else. So why do men play mind games with the women they love? Here are the top 3 reasons:
Men play mind games with the women they love because they feel emotionally insecure. There are other reasons too. Many a times these games are played by people who are not mature enough. However a woman should be careful if her man is playing mind games with her. Many women have committed the mistake of breaking a steady relationship just because of this. If you are having a steady relationship with your man and find him playing mind games with you, do not even contemplate of breaking the relationship instantaneously.
It is better that you discuss with your partner and give him a second opportunity. Chances are that these problems will resolve. However if they do not, it’s high time to break the relationship. So do not go ahead and do something drastic with your relationship unless you are sure and once you see that it has reached a point of no return, you’re better off in breaking the same.
Mind Games and Why
Men play mind games with women for various reasons. While some of them play these games just to tease their partner, others play these games to prove their superiority. In the latter case it is due to a false and inflated ego. The expectations are too much. While they do not accept your calls while they are busy, they expect you to take their calls even if you are busy.
Their logic is that their partner should be free to receive calls when they are free to make one. Most of the times the men simply lie and women hate liars. Little things like this play a large part in breaking a steady relationship.
This is one of the worst mind games that men play with the women they love. Ask them about their previous relationships and they will keep beating around the bush. They will never provide a straight and honest answer. Ask him about where the relationship between you and him is heading and chances are that even this question will be either disregarded or bypassed.
As mentioned earlier, men play these games just for the heck of it and this might not be perceived so casually by the woman. If a man plays these mind games with you as an opportunity to sleep with you he is a born looser and the faster you ditch him off, the better.
- Meet 'Red card' Roy McDonough: 'I never set out to hurt anyone
- Chris Goreham: Asking the burning City questions is a big responsibility
- Letters to the Editor: If MPs want to fix the system, they should find an alternative to the two main parties
- From WhatsApp to dating apps, Fabulous investigates the cyber flashers invading your inbox and why d**k pics have gone next-level
- The real Secret Santas: these community volunteers give their time at Christmas to support those struggling to cope
- Top 100 Russian and Soviet movies
- When a Der Spiegel reporter fabricated stories about Fergus Falls, he messed with the wrong small town
- Irish writers’ best of 2018 – John Boyne, Wendy Erskine, Colm Tóibín and more share top picks
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some around the world who died in 2018
- ROGER LEWIS pays tribute to Dame June Whitfield