Champix (Varenicline) – Quit smoking with the latest smoking cessation drugIf you are above the age of 18 and want an aid to quit smoking, get Champix varenicline. It is manufactured by Pfizer and is only available on prescription. If you have made up your mind to stop smoking, ask a doctor if varenicline is right for you. If you quit smoking with Champix (varenicline), it will help you by curbing nicotine cravings and reducing withdrawal symptoms. Champix also helps by reducing the pleasure associated with smoking.About Champix – Quit smoking drugThe active ingredient in Champix is varenicline and it works by interfering with nicotine receptors in the brain. This part of the brain is related to smoking addiction. Champix affects nicotine receptor in two ways – first it imitates nicotine and attaches itself to the receptor to give the same pleasure like that of nicotine and second it blocks nicotine from attaching to receptors as varenicline binds to the receptors more tightly.Champix varenicline quadruples the chances of successful smoking cessation as compared to quitting smoking without an aid. As Champix does not contain nicotine like some other quit smoking aids, it is non-addictive in nature. This helps you stop… Read full this story
- These Hemp Flower Cigarettes Let You Quit Tobacco Before You Quit Smoking
- Dallas College Student Blog: Eliminate Tobacco Use Day Is The Perfect Time To Quit Smoking Or Vaping
- Bengali Actor Srabanti Quits BJP, Says Party Failed to 'Further Cause of Bengal'
- India vs New Zealand: Good series win but we are also quite realistic, says Rahul Dravid
- Cressida Dick refuses to quit and says there’ll be a review into Met ‘culture and standards’
- I’m A Celebrity 2021: Richard Madeley ‘livid’ after having to quit series says his daughter Chloe
- How to stop smoking - 14 ways to shake the habit
- Vaping Is Risky. Why Is the F.D.A. Authorizing E-Cigarettes?
- Smokers warned of major new change with ban on cigarette filters
- Florence Pugh recalls how she became good friends with late British espionage writer John le Carré
Quit Smoking to Say Good Bye to Cigarette have 334 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 26, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.