What is Chicago? Chicago is a lot of things.Chicago is a bustling metropolis with a re-energized downtown that has a river running through it. Chicago is a major inland port city at the southern tip of Lake Michigan with a sparkling lakefront featuring 26 miles of shoreline and parks. Chicago is a shopper’s mecca highlighted by world-class retail along the world-famous Magnificent Mile, on State Street and in hip neighborhoods. Chicago is a culinary capital boasting four-star dining options, intriguing ethnic cuisine and enough casual restaurants to satisfy any appetite or budget. Chicago is major league baseball, football, basketball and hockey — a raucous sports town unmatched in America. Chicago is a leading world center for culture, including groundbreaking theater, some of the world’s finest museums and tremendous live music.And, speaking of music, we must mention that Chicago is the world capital of the Blues, baby!Clearly, the Windy City is second to none in terms of being a big city destination for businesses, associations or families interested in visiting the most vibrant, diverse and exciting urban center in the Midwest.Founded more than 170 years ago, Chicago is called my many the quintessential American city.Unlike the much older Eastern cities that… Read full this story
- San Diego delights: Just what is there to see in California's forgotten second city?
- Indiana St., Loyola-Chicago meet in conference play
- Big Indian Fat Weddings And The Event Management Industry
- An Architect’s Guide to Chicago
- Super Bowl LIV: How To Get The Perfect Party Theme Going With Kansas City, San Francisco Food And Drink
- The Royal Exhibition building of 'Marvellous Melbourne': a history of cities in 50 buildings, day 10
- Welcome to Yiwu: China's testing ground for a multicultural city
- A-League: Melbourne City tough it out to keep Perth Glory scoreless
- Edu dept passes diktat mandating teachers to attend R-Day event, staff calls it brown-nosing to Singla
- From Villanova To The Super Bowl, Kansas City Chiefs’ Tanoh Kpassagnon Beats Odds To Make It To NFL
Second City to None - Chicago Has it All For Meeting and Event Planners have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 14, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.