A veteran Vietnamese playwright said she would file a lawsuit against US-based Thuy Nga, Inc. after the company distributed a video of her play without permission. The DVD cover of La Sau Rieng, which has recently become available for retail by Thuy Nga, Inc. (more…)
- Saoirse Ronan’s film production company made a profit of more than €400,000 in 2016, new figures reveal
- Neighbours production company blame boozy Christmas break for multiple mistakes in soap’s brand new opening titles
- Lunch With the History People: American Fur Company
- Nessel sues car rental company for violating settlement
- North American Shale Magazine Announces 2020 Calendar
- Stereotaxis Announces Uplisting to NYSE American
- ‘American Factory’ Review
- Plus Products Announces New York City Launch Event
- J.J. Abrams finalizes massive production deal with Warner Bros.
- Channel 4 bosses struggling to replace presenters Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins ahead of new Great British Bake Off series
Renowned Vietnamese playwright to sue American production company have 148 words, post on at September 11, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.