When it comes to the unpaired honeymoon trip of a lifetime, Hawaii is usually the name that almost always crops up, and rightfully so! Trips to these islands are filled with fun, excitement, wonder, adventure, activities, and of course good food and relaxation; it is not surprising that many a honeymooning couples will want to enjoy their first vacation as a married couple in this island paradise.
Sure, romantic locales abound the world over, yet nothing is quite as unique and passionately romantic as Hawaii. Perhaps it is the mix of the familiar with the mystique of the original island people, the beauty that rests just off the mainland, or the way that no matter which state you hail from, you are just a hop, skip, and a jump away from going back to all that is familiar to you.
Planning honeymoon trips to Hawaii is one of the simpler tasks you will take on as you are planning out the details of your wedding and reception, and although the Internet is filled with readily available travel packages, truly savvy couples will decide to let a travel agent make most of the arrangements.
Travel agents do not work for free and there is indeed a fee required if you allow such a professional to book the trip for you, but knowing that each and ever aspect is well taken care of and considered, and also being certain not to end up in tourist trap but instead in a resort or hotel that meets your specifications is well worth the extra expense. Remember also that the fascinating aspect of the islands rests on the fact that each island has its own feel and ambiance and thus you might be looking in vein for a particular venue in Kauai while Maui should be the destination of your choice. A seasoned travel agent will know which island to choose for your vacation once you give her or him your parameters.
Activities abound on the Hawaiian Islands and if you are an adventurous couple, you may find that snorkeling and boating are just two of the activities you will have the opportunity to either try out or engage in. Of course, for those for whom relaxation is the epitome of all things relaxing and honeymoon like, Makenna Beach on the island of Maui is the premier location for this restful endeavor. Of course, not to be outdone, Kauai has Hanalei Bay Beach and Oahu features Hanauma Bay Beach. Conversely, book your sightseeing trip that will take you up the road to Hana and be astounded by the sheer majesty of the waterfalls. There is precious little in Hawaii that will not leave your breathless and honeymoon trips to this locale are a staple for many an American consumer for this very reason!
- Urgent Care Hawaii Offers Discounted School and Sports Physicals, Convenient Hepatitis A Vaccinations
- Chingu Hawaii offers Korean-style bar fare on steroids
- Keeping traditions alive, caring for one another: Hale O Na Alii O Hawaii celebrates momentous occasion
- Hokulea crew begins monthlong North Hawaii lecture tour Saturday
- Preparing for wildfire: Hawaii Wildfire Summit to train all who live or work in blaze-prone areas
- Six Honeymoon Travel Tips: Where do I start, and what are the pit-falls?
- Hawaii lawmakers approve sunscreen ban
- Millennials are ditching honeymoons for ‘manymoons’
- Bill will fund 4 additional Child Welfare Services case workers for East Hawaii
- Hawaii pipeline delivers 3 players to UAA women’s basketball team