Here’s how to lose 10 kilos in 5 weeks using just small changes in your dieting and exercising routines. Look, I know you’re busy and you don’t want something overly complicated to follow in order to lose weight. So in the next 2 minutes, I’m going to lay this out in an easy outline that is hard not to follow. Few changes to your current lifestyle.
How to Lose 10 Kilos in 5 Weeks…
Leave your meals alone, start with snacks and a trick you do right before your meal.
I know you love certain foods. I know it would be hard for me to get you to give them up. So I’ll let you keep your meals the same. What I want you to do instead is to focus on your snacks and eating an apple before 2-3 of your meals.
5 minutes before each meal, you eat an apple. Nothing complicated there, right? The apple is high in water content and has 5 grams of fiber in it. This helps fill you up. The goal is to use this to help you to naturally eat less of your meals. So you won’t starve. You’ll be filled up while still eating your favorite foods. Good enough? Is that not fair? You have to make changes, this isn’t asking much.
I want you to focus your efforts on snacking. This is what trips up a lot of people. Bad snacking not only messes you up between meals, but also during meals.
So I want you to remember this. Eat snacks that have protein or fiber in them. Things such as beef jerky, string cheese, apples, and yogurts are your best options. If you can do that, you not only made your snacks good, but you also helped with your meals too since you’re getting a lot of nutrition out of your snacks.
Combining just these 2 things, it’s entirely possible to lose 10 kilos in 5 weeks.
- Weight loss: This guy lost a massive 50 kilos by drinking 1-litre milk daily
- Fitness fanatic, 61, claims she looks better now than she did in her 30s - and says that the secret is eating MORE and doing weight training
- The evidence in favour of antidepressants is terribly flawed – Jacob Stegenga
- #IvoryBurn: Kenya Torches Tons of Ivory to Save Its Elephants
- ” I Can Only Compete Through My Crew.”
- Something to celebrate: 50 favourite places in the UK
- Married At First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis reveals the REAL reason Elizabeth Sobinoff has lost so much weight... after fans expressed fears for her health
- ARTWORLD ROUNDTABLE: OBJECTIONABLE LYRICS
- Mishaps in preparing a Thanksgiving in Paris: Things to avoid, Advice to follow