For singles who are looking to change their residential location as a result of a new job, to be closer to friends or simply for a life change, your options are either The Eastern Suburbs, The Western Suburbs, The North Shore or The Sutherland Shire.This article will provide valuable information to help you decide which part of Sydney is best for you.Moving to the Western Suburbs ? – Singles and dating guide.Sydney’s Western Suburbs current population is 1.85 million people. Over the previous nine years, The Greater Western Sydney regions population growth has consistently been the fastest in the whole of Sydney and NSW. The Western Suburbs is a typical suburban region with major towns such as Parramatta, Castle Hill, Blacktown, Penrith, Fairfield, Liverpool and Bankstown. The Western Suburbs is typically a mortgage belt of working class families. There is a huge diversity within this region alone. The Western Suburbs is renowned for its multi cultural aspect especially suburbs such as Cabramatta, Fairfield and Bankstown. Statistics show that many people in their youth who were brought up in the Western Suburbs relocated to city Suburbs to find singles and dating opportunities. Research that has been archived and recently re-visited has… Read full this story
- Bizarre moment police arrest a naked protester as tensions boil over at 'Invasion Day' demonstration in the heart of Sydney
- Australia is set to swelter through another scorching heatwave as record-breaking temperatures top 48C and horror bushfire started by a camper destroys half of Fraser Island
- Craving a summer music festival? Here’s a state-by-state gig guide
- Has Steven Smith made the fastest ODI hundred for Australia?
- Western Australia will FINALLY open its borders to NSW and Victoria in time for Christmas - after locking out millions of travellers for eight months
- Scenic routes: five of the best road trips along Australia's east coast
- It's a walk in the park! Isla Fisher goes for a leisurely stroll in a Sydney after recently relocating to Australia from Los Angeles with husband Sasha Baron Cohen and family
- Sacha Baron Cohen praises Australia's response to the coronavirus pandemic in his first interview since he and wife Isla Fisher relocated Down Under with their family
- Nice hat, Borat! Sacha Baron Cohen stays sun-safe while swimming laps in Sydney - amid rumours he and wife Isla Fisher are staying in Australia permanently
- Boho beauty! Isla Fisher cuts a stylish figure in a bohemian-inspired ensemble during a stroll in Sydney... but sports thousands of dollars worth of designer accessories
Relocating to Sydney NSW Australia? - Relocation Guide For Singles have 410 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 23, 2008. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.