Head of the Vietnamese delegation to the MITT-16 Ho Hong Lien, who is also expert from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, said despite the global economic crisis, Vietnamese companies still come to the event as Russia is a potential market for Vietnam’s tourism sector. Representative of the Saigontourist Travel Service Company Ho Huu Loc said his firm is offering special promotion programmes for foreign tourists, especially Russians, adding that Russian holiday makers currently account for 10 percent of the company’s customers. Saigontourist has been attending the MITT since the 11th event and the number of Russian travelers choosing the company service keeps rising year on year, Loc said.
- ‘I am safe’: Vietnam preps campaign to boost tourism post-COVID-19
- Vietnam attends APEC SOM 1 in Malaysia
- Vietnam attends disarmament conference in Geneva
- Traveling Art Exhibit Coming To Council Rock South
- Vietnam attends 10th ASEAN Law Ministers Meeting in Laos
- Vietnam attends UN social development commission session
- Vietnam Airlines, Vinpearl join hands to boost Vietnam-Russia tourist links
- Vietnam ensures tourist safety amid coronavirus
- Free visas among revival measures proposed by coronavirus-hit tourism industry
- HCM City tourism industry seeks tax breaks to cushion coronavirus blow
Vietnam attends Moscow Int’l Travel and Tourism Exhibition have 195 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 15, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.