Head of the Vietnamese delegation to the MITT-16 Ho Hong Lien, who is also expert from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, said despite the global economic crisis, Vietnamese companies still come to the event as Russia is a potential market for Vietnam’s tourism sector. Representative of the Saigontourist Travel Service Company Ho Huu Loc said his firm is offering special promotion programmes for foreign tourists, especially Russians, adding that Russian holiday makers currently account for 10 percent of the company’s customers. Saigontourist has been attending the MITT since the 11th event and the number of Russian travelers choosing the company service keeps rising year on year, Loc said.
- Vietnam, Japan to boost trade, tourism, labor ties
- Vietnam attends Global Agriculture Leadership Summit in India
- Vietnam attends APPF annual meeting in Australia
- Train attendants' work makes travel more convenient, smoother
- Vietnam attends WFTU President Council in Tehran
- Vietnam Int’l Travel Mart 2020 slated for April
- HCM City to host int’l travel expo
- National tourism art photo competition launched
- Vietnam achieves stellar tourism growth in 2019
- Urgent reform needed for tourism to take off
Vietnam attends Moscow Int’l Travel and Tourism Exhibition have 186 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 15, 2017. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.