Chocolate- a girl’s best friend! But how much do we know about the food that plays such huge part in our life? The contents, the chronicles and the controversy surrounding chocolate is vast. The question is, why?Why do we love it?How is it that those bitter brown pods create a pleasure so luxurious that an average of 8.4kg per person is consumed every year? Chocolate affects the lives of most people in the UK in a major way, but why is it the world goes so mad for that unique, sweet taste?Living in the UK; the 7th biggest chocolate consumer, even with summer just around the corner chocolate isn’t exactly hard to come by. The chocolate market has never been more popular; and although women everywhere are vowing to give up the comforting addiction for the sake of their bikini bodies, how long will it last? One day? Maybe two? But you’ll be pleased to know going cold turkey might not be the answer after all!So where’s the science behind it all?Tests have proved that chocolate in moderation can in fact be good for you. It contains over 300 distinct chemicals including flavanoids; these have powerful antioxidant effects which thin… Read full this story
- Make mochi for New Year's with this Bay Area native's adorable new cookbook
- The sanity list: 47 discoveries that have been getting us through the pandemic
- Comfort and joy: 10 hearty, delicious vegan meals for an icy January – from lasagne to tiramisu
- How to get FREE hot chicken wings from KFC
- Treat yourself in lockdown with Bake Off winner Nadiya Hussain’s twists on traditional recipes
Chocolate - Magic Beans? have 272 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 10, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.