Louisiana is like no other State in the Union and if you are thinking of buying some Louisiana real estate, it helps to understand this complex and diverse State. Here are some tidbits that you may or may not have known that will help connect you to your neighbors and help you decide what kind of real estate you want to buy:* Founders FathersThe Spanish first discovered the land in the 1500’s, but it was the French that recognized the importance this state and they established themselves there in the late 1600’s. Of course, as part of the Louisiana Purchase, this territory became part of the United States in 1803. It was the 18th territory to be admitted as a State.* GeographyThis topography comprises a wetland, literally. It has more wetlands than any other State. There are about 19,000 square miles of swamps, marshes, rivers, lakes and other bodies of water. The Mighty Mississippi is just one of 5 major rivers that meander through the State.Of course, there is also the Gulf Coast which borders the entire southern portion of Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas and Mississippi. The North East portion of the State is more wooded and has rolling green hills…. Read full this story
- Harlingen Real Estate: Check Out This Amazing South Texas Villa
- Harlingen Real Estate: Your Fixer Upper Awaits
- The 20 Hottest Markets in Real Estate, October 2019: Why Ohio?
- Across China, buying an apartment just became a whole lot easier
- Planning on Buying a Home? Be Sure You Know Your Options.
- What $1M Gets You In The Philly Real Estate Market
- MP government relaxes licence norms for real estate sector
- Share of unsold flats in Gurugram, Delhi increased over last 2 years: Real estate study
- Whoopi Goldberg's Longtime Palisades Estate Back On The Market
- What Does $119,900 Buy In Richfield?
Louisiana Real Estate - Get to Know This State When Buying Real Estate There have 291 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 19, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.