We entered the glorious month of August with questions galore. We chronicled position battles, rookie contract signings and the changing face of the NFL landscape. NFL fans welcomed Brett Favre back to the mix (albeit, reluctantly), and we’ve inched up to the edges of our respective seats to watch the Eagles and their handling of Michael Vick.Along the way, a large number of other issues and questions have risen to the surface. Similarly, some of those things that were rattling around in the dome have come to a resolution, if only in my head. Here’s a short list of items that were learned or confirmed in training camp. The AFC West is featured prominently herein. 1. The Chiefs are a potential disaster this seasonKansas City has generated only 33 points through three preseason games. Matt Cassel was injured on the third play in Saturday’s game against the Seahawks, and his availability for Week 1 is now in question. Tyler Thigpen, who was a hero at times for fantasy owners at 2008, would start against the Ravens (yeah!) if Cassel is unavailable. On Monday, the Chiefs announced the dismissal of offensive coordinator Chan Gailey. It appears to be hasty, but clearly… Read full this story
- Patriots offensive assistant Joe Judge says he's working with Mac Jones, quarterbacks
- Dallas Cowboys 2022 schedule, win total: Predicting every game, record projection, opponents and much more
- Crystal Palace vs Manchester United: Eagles soar past Red Devils
- 1-on-1 with Spencer Rattler: QB finds new life at South Carolina after 'unreal' expectations at OU
- Details on Jeff Gladney's tragic death, plus Rams' Aaron Donald sounds like he's still considering retirement
- The spring praise for Chicago Bears QB Justin Fields is flowing. But how much does it really mean?
Top 10 things I learned in the preseason have 286 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 10, 2009. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.