posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:47 0 1. Mightymack (Posts: 74; Member since: 16 Jul 2010) i think that it wouldve been a good idea. apple would be smart to add verizon (vice versa). posted on 20 Jul 2010, 14:48 0 19. PapaJay224 (Posts: 866; Member since: 08 Feb 2009) I like the chatter about the suit, that just earned some respect points for Apple from me. posted on 20 Jul 2010, 08:40 0 2. Pr0cl1v1ty (Posts: 60; Member since: 26 Oct 2008) KEY WORD *ADD* NO MORE EXCLUSIVE….good lord posted on 20 Jul 2010, 09:33 0 5. rwolf1984 (Posts: 532; Member since: 06 Jun 2009) no more exclusives??? so u want phones to cost more? posted on 20 Jul 2010, 12:01 0 10. jil77 (Posts: 24; Member since: 18 Feb 2010) blackberry and HTC offers phones to everyone. As well as Samsung with to Galaxy S series. So don’t give me the no exclusives means it will cost more theory. posted on 20 Jul 2010, 14:18 0 16. hcbarclay (Posts: 62; Member since: 20 Dec 2009) why would it cost more? based on the basic principles of economics the phone price would go down. posted on 20 Jul 2010,… Read full this story
- Just how cheap should Apple's cheap iPhone SE/iPhone 9 be?
- Apple analyst slashes iPhone shipment forecast by 10 percent over coronavirus
- Apple quiet on iPhone 5c pre-orders as stock price slides
- This is how Coronavirus may affect Apple’s next iPhone
- Top Apple ‘leaker’ reveals ‘final design’ of secret iPhone 12 in YouTube video
- Apple’s ‘cheap £399 iPhone 9’ now being built for March launch, insiders claim
- Carriers offer new Valentine's Day promos on iPhones
- Apple may unveil largest-ever iPhone with crisper OLED screen and major software upgrade
- 5 things to know about Verizon's $4.8B Yahoo deal
- Apple will release a high-tech tag for tracking everyday items and new high-end headphones alongside the iPhone SE 2 in March, report claims
Comments for : Apple looked into switching the iPhone to Verizon as early as 2007 have 267 words, post on www.phonearena.com at July 20, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.