The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) has issued its instructions regarding procedures of visa fee exemptions for foreign visitors to the country. The incentive follows an instruction by Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Sinh Hung. It is applied to all foreign visitors who register to join the national marketing campaign in 2010 named “Vietnam-Your Destination” from October 10 to December 31 this year. The exemption, however, is not applied to foreigners who attend the mentioned-above stimulus programme but enter Vietnam after December 31. International travellers who are granted with a free entry visa in the campaign but ask to extend their stay in Vietnam to enjoy promotional tours of the programme will not be offered with the incentive. International travel firms have to register its campaign participation with the VNAT and pledges to provide good-quality promotional tours and announce their official addresses and contact information on the campaign’s website. Tours considered for the exemption are those register the programme with an unlimited number of visitors for the travel between October and the end of December this year. The incentive is also applied for tours to Vietnam by means of self-driven road transport.
- Most Non-EU Lawyers Earn Too Little to Secure U.K. Work Visa
- With on-arrival tourist visa, Pakistan looks to revive industry and image
- Manchester United to cover £118.20 visa costs for EVERY fan travelling to Russia for CSKA Moscow clash
- Court fees charging scheme 'could be illegal'
- Pakistan, Saudi Arabia agree to simplify business visa issuance
- 'Sinister forces' put pressure on tour guide to transport drugs, court hears
- When are Little Mix 2018 UK tour tickets on sale? Dates, venues, prices and info for The Summer Hits tour
- Little Mix 2018 UK tour tickets on sale TODAY! Dates, venues, prices and info for The Summer Hits tour
- Little Mix 2018 UK tour tickets are on sale TODAY! Dates, venues, prices and info for The Summer Hits tour
- Little Mix 2018 UK tour tickets on sale TODAY! Dates, prices, venues and info for The Summer Hits tour
Visa fee exemption on some tours for remainder of year have 322 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 12, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.