The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) has issued its instructions regarding procedures of visa fee exemptions for foreign visitors to the country. The incentive follows an instruction by Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Sinh Hung. It is applied to all foreign visitors who register to join the national marketing campaign in 2010 named “Vietnam-Your Destination” from October 10 to December 31 this year. The exemption, however, is not applied to foreigners who attend the mentioned-above stimulus programme but enter Vietnam after December 31. International travellers who are granted with a free entry visa in the campaign but ask to extend their stay in Vietnam to enjoy promotional tours of the programme will not be offered with the incentive. International travel firms have to register its campaign participation with the VNAT and pledges to provide good-quality promotional tours and announce their official addresses and contact information on the campaign’s website. Tours considered for the exemption are those register the programme with an unlimited number of visitors for the travel between October and the end of December this year. The incentive is also applied for tours to Vietnam by means of self-driven road transport.
- Local aviation industry presses for tax and fee exemption
- Services fees exempted for transport companies
- USA’s visa spat with Nigeria
- Tucker Carlson: EB-5 Visa ‘Money-Laundering Scheme’ Selling Path to U.S. Citizenship for Chinese Nationals
- The Rolling Stones Postpone 2020 No Filter North American Tour: 'We Will All Get Through This Together'
- Taste of the Tour: Hunting with dogs for ‘Black Diamonds’
- Taste of the Tour: Classic hen in a pot at ‘Chez Paulette’
- Ministry proposes fee cut for travel businesses amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Heartbroken foreign workers who've called Australia home for YEARS are suddenly trapped overseas after borders were slammed shut for up to six months to stop the spread of coronavirus
- Indonesia to suspend visa exemption policy over COVID-19 concerns
Visa fee exemption on some tours for remainder of year have 313 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 12, 2010. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.