The final round of the contest, “English Festival 2010 for Hanoi High Schools”, will take place at the Youth Theatre at 11 Ngo Thi Nham Street, Hanoi, on January 9th, 2011. Officially launched by the Apollo English Centre and the Hanoi Department of Education and Training in November 2010. Competitors took part in two first stiff rounds, with the first one held at 16 high schools in Hanoi, from December 10th to 20th,to pick out 32 acts for the second round, which was held at the Thang Long conference room at Chu Van An High School on December 26th. After the two rounds, the organizing panel selected 19 best performances, ranging from singing, dancing, hip–hop dancing, aerobics to drama playing, and eloquence in English for the final round. According to the panel, two first prizes, worth 4 million VND each; three second prizes worth 3 million VND each; five third prizes worth 2 million VND each; and five consolation prizes will be presented to the winners. In addition, the organizers will also offer two other prizes to schools for their active contributions to the contest. Source: HNM Translated by Tran Hoai
- Irish Open Sunday LIVE: Updates from the final round as McIlroy aims to finish well while Van Rooyen starts with strong lead
- In full: Masters final round tee times on Sunday April 8 at Augusta
- Marty Quinn backs his old clubs to serve up best Irish Cup final in years
- When is the Britain’s Best Home Cook final, who’s in the line-up and what does the winner get?
- The Masters 2018 final round: live score updates and leaderboard latest with Jordan Spieth on the charge
- Premier League talking points ahead of final round of top-flight fixtures
- The Open 2018: Francesco Molinari wins by two strokes after flawless final round
- Golf: Danny Lee moves to outright second heading into final round of The Players Championship
- The Masters 2018 final round live score updates and leaderboard latest
- The Masters 2018 final round: live score updates and leaderboard latest as Rory McIlroy and Patrick Reed battle
19 best acts enter the final round of English Festival have 334 words, post on at January 8, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.