The final round of the contest, “English Festival 2010 for Hanoi High Schools”, will take place at the Youth Theatre at 11 Ngo Thi Nham Street, Hanoi, on January 9th, 2011. Officially launched by the Apollo English Centre and the Hanoi Department of Education and Training in November 2010. Competitors took part in two first stiff rounds, with the first one held at 16 high schools in Hanoi, from December 10th to 20th,to pick out 32 acts for the second round, which was held at the Thang Long conference room at Chu Van An High School on December 26th. After the two rounds, the organizing panel selected 19 best performances, ranging from singing, dancing, hip–hop dancing, aerobics to drama playing, and eloquence in English for the final round. According to the panel, two first prizes, worth 4 million VND each; three second prizes worth 3 million VND each; five third prizes worth 2 million VND each; and five consolation prizes will be presented to the winners. In addition, the organizers will also offer two other prizes to schools for their active contributions to the contest. Source: HNM Translated by Tran Hoai
- Ngige extends lead as Safari Tour enters final round
- Rashika In Her Classiest Best At The New York Film Festival
- Rajiv Sethu finishes 14th, gets two points in final round of FIM Asia Road Racing Championship
- Glastonbury security guard found dead in tent on final night of festival
- 'I wouldn't leave the house without makeup': Acne-prone teenager, 19, reveals how she FINALLY got rid of her painful pimples and transformed her skin for good
- The Open 2019 final round tee times: Can anyone catch Shane Lowry at Royal Portrush?
- Muse pick up Best Act, and Meatflof is a Hero at Q Awards as he urges people to 'bring love back'
- Syed Modi International: Srikanth, Praneeth, Prannoy enter 2nd round
- Syed Modi badminton: Srikanth, Praneeth, Prannoy enter 2nd round
- Srikanth, Praneeth, Prannoy enter 2nd round of Syed Modi badminton
19 best acts enter the final round of English Festival have 320 words, post on at January 8, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.