Mint.com Personal Finance, an app from Mint.com, is available for free at theApp Store.The Mint.com Personal Finance app for Apple’s iOS iPhones, iPads and iPods quickly led me to a staggering realization: The application is not only astoundingly powerful; it’s quite sobering, too. But let’s take a step back.The Mint.com Personal Finance app is basically an iOS gateway application to the online Mint.com personal finance service.While you can sign up for the service within the app itself, I went to the Mint.com website first and signed up there.For best results, you’ll want to use the Mint.com service from both a Web browser as well as the Mint.com Personal Finance app.Why? The browser-based access gives you more: The website is like being able to walk inside of a house and visit all the rooms, while the app is more like being able to peer into all the house’s windows.Mint.com is a free personal finance aggregator, so to speak. It pulls all of your financial accounts into a single place, and once there, Mint.com can automatically slice and dice your financial activity into different types of spending, letting you generate budgets, and generally see where all your money is — and where… Read full this story
- 6 things you didn’t know your iPhone could do
- 100 awesome Android apps that will transform your tired tablet
- iOS 14 vs iOS 13: Should you update your iPhone?
- Mint Mobile Review: The U.S. carrier your iPhone and wallet will love
- 10 best productivity & organisation apps for iPhone & iPad
- Fitness trackers that work with Apple's Health app
- The best iPhone car mounts for 2021
- Best new apps for iPhone and iPad in May 2018
- Best Touch ID apps for iPhone
- iPhone and iPad glossary
IPHONE APP REVIEW Mint for iPhone: A Handy Attachment for a Personal Finance Power Tool have 299 words, post on www.technewsworld.com at February 28, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.