The Quang Binh Cultural – Tourism Week 2011 will open on May 27, highlighted by the programme ‘Discovering the Magnificent Beauty of the Province’s Caves’, announced the Quang Binh provincial People’s Committee on April 18.
The programme will be held at the Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave from 8 pm to 9:30 pm on May 28 and feature the mysterious and irresistible beauty of this particular cave, as well as the whole cave system in the locality.
The programme, which will be broadcast live on Vietnam Television Channels 1 and 4, aims to attract more investment for promoting tourism in the locality, especially the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO-recognised world natural heritage site.
The Quang Binh Cultural -Tourism Week will also include a variety of cultural and tourist activities such as a ‘Cau Ngu’ (Fish Worshipping) festival, displays of the province’s traditional food and the launch of Song Chay-Hang Toi ecological tours.
- From 'Lord Of The Rings' to 'Game Of Thrones': the rise of film tourism
- Elon Musk calls Thai cave rescuer a 'pedo guy'
- Fortnite season 8, week 8 challenge guide: Search for jigsaw puzzle pieces
- 32 New And Notable Android Games From The Last 2 Weeks (10/28/15
- The Latest: Thai PM thanks people involved in cave rescue
- Looking Back: Anthony Bourdain Condemns the Ridiculousness of ‘Cultural Appropriation’
- We Can Be Heroes: How the Nerds Are Reinventing Pop Culture
- Brazil's Museum Fire Proves Cultural Memory Needs a Digital Backup
- The Very Real Risks of Rescuing Boys Trapped in Thai Cave
- Festival to introduce humanity’s intangible cultural heritage