As Madonna appears pillow-faced, LIZ JONES warns of… the fine line between fab and freak By Liz Jones for The Mail on Sunday Updated: 14:45 GMT, 12 September 2011 e-mail 256 View Studying the photographs of Madonna taken last week at the Venice Film Festival, I’ve been trying to work out who she reminds me of. A friend looking over my shoulder thinks that Madonna — who, like me, is 53, a fact that means I have always compared myself to her over the decades — resembles none other than Bette Davis, circa her Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? days. There is something about Madonna’s mouth that reminds my friend of the Hollywood star in one of her most famous roles. Holding back time: Madonna, left, and plastic surgery addict Jocelyn Wildenstein But as I look at Madonna, who is suspected of having undergone numerous cosmetic procedures and appears most recently to have overdone the amount of filler she has pumped into her skin to the point where I worry she might pop, I realise she reminds me of someone whose face I know intimately. She reminds me of me. Is it possible that the former Material Girl has fallen… Read full this story
- The health warnings written on your face: From overdoing it at the gym to eating spicy food, how your looks reveal your lifestyle
- HTC Droid DNA review
- Fed likely to leave economic supports in place
- Dozens shot dead, U.S. tells Egypt to pull 'back from the brink'
- Crime (Israel) and punishment (Russia)
- Manchester United hold off stubborn Reading
- Olympics 2012: Live Report
- A rose-shaped candle
- A contract with the devil
- Social News 22/9
As Madonna appears pillow-faced, LIZ JONES warns of... the fine line between fab and freak have 263 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 11, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.