Real estate developers complain that they cannot arrange capital to implement their projects. Meanwhile, bankers complain that though the regulations on lending to the real estate sector have been loosened, they cannot find reliable clients to lend to. The State Bank of Vietnam has released the decision on excluding four groups of subjects out of the list of non-production sector, which is believed to lead to the increase in the real estate credit. However, the real estate market has not benefited from the move. Nguyen Do Viet, Deputy General Director of the Song Da-Thang Long Joint Stock Company, said that the decision is valid only to the real estate projects which complete prior to January 1, 2012, therefore, only a few projects can meet the requirement. Therefore, with the policy, analysts say this would happen that those who do not need capital, will be able to borrow money; while those who are really thirsty for capital cannot meet the requirement to borrow money. Chair of the HCM City Real Estate Association Le Hoang Chau also said that he believes that the number of real estate projects which can be completed prior to January 1, 2012, would very so few that…
- What is Hot and Not in Real Estate
- Government Incentives Boost Green Real Estate in Ontario
- The Conroe Real Estate Market in Texas Remains Viable
- The Real Estate Sector
- The Real Estate Rollercoaster
- One More Result of the Real Estate Meltdown in California - A Rental Crisis is Coming
- New Orleans Real Estate Screams Opportunity For Those With the Means to Buy
- Real Estate Appraisal Under Fire - Again
- Lakewood Ranch Real Estate Market - Has it Hit Rock Bottom?
- When Will the Real Estate Market Stop Going Down?
Green light turns on, real estate credit does not increase have 277 words, post on at December 2, 2011. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.