National Assembly delegates from 63 provinces will put forward an array of questions via video conferencing, to two cabinet ministers at the upcoming session of the NA Standing Committee, expected to last four days. Minister of Health, Nguyen Thi Kim Tien NAdelegates will put forward questions concerning pressing social issuesto Health Minister Nguyen Thi Kim Tien and Interior Minister Nguyen ThaiBinh. The HealthMinister will answer questions on medical ethics and measures to develophuman resources for the medical sector, while the Interior Ministerwill reply to questions on recruitment, training, and policies for Stateworkers, while also offering solutions for improving the capacity andbuilding of grassroots level administration. The question time meeting will be broadcast live on National Television. TheNational Assembly Standing Committee is scheduled to take place in Hanoifrom March 19-21 to discuss the issuing of government bonds and thehuman resources programme for national development; the Law againstmoney laundering; and the Law on ensuring deposit money, among manyother issues. The PrimeMinister also instructed the Minister of Agriculture and RuralDevelopment to prepare the government’s report on the plan to establish afishing management agency. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will present the draft Law of the Sea at the session. Meanwhile,Prime Minister Nguyen… Read full this story
- How is Vietnam’s NA structured in next tenure?
- Nepali president calls House session on March 7
- Bring resolution against CAA, law for Muslim reservation: Abu Azmi threatens to Maha govt
- East Coast: Advantage PAP in redrawn GRC at the next General Election?
- Hungarian PM Threatens to Quit Conservative Political Group
- Asian Insider, March 1: Suu Kyi faces two new charges; M'sian PM promises elections after pandemic ends
- 'If someone dies 4 days or 10 days after inoculation, you can't link it to vaccination': Harsh Vardhan
- GE2020: PAP introduces 4 new faces, including SAF's first female general
- PM Modi's move to get inoculated would instil confidence among people, remove hesitancy: AIIMS chief
NA delegates to have Q & A session with two cabinet ministers have 306 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 12, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.