The General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division is reshuffling its name.The ABA House of Delegates approved Resolution 11-3, which changes the ABA Constitution to reflect the new name: the Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division.A report to the ABA House of Delegates says changing the order of the names will clarify that the division is the home for solo and small-firm lawyers in the ABA. The change will “send a clear message to the solo and small firm lawyer population (both within and outside the association) that the ABA, through the division, is doing all it can to meet the needs of this underrepresented population,” the report says.
- Charles Leclerc heeds Lewis Hamilton advice as Ferrari ace sends message to Max Verstappen
- Casemiro sends message to Cristiano Ronaldo over his Manchester United future and targets Premier League title
- 'Fit and healthy' mother-of-two, 55, died after having a seizure while waiting three hours to speak to her GP, inquest hears
- Review: Apple Watch Series 2 improves speed and unlocks new workouts, GPS performance mixed
- Medicare bulk-billing changes will lead to reduced services, doctors warn
- Mum-of-two died while waiting three hours on phone to speak to GP
- 7 Tips For Your First Solo Trip
- GPs resist NHS request to update their registers despite concerns some practices are including DEAD patients
- Australia is running out of rural GPs and an 'insulting' 1.6 per cent pay rise won't help
- 'What a lovely message' Kate delights fans with note to 'sweet' girl on 1st day of school
GP Solo Division Is Sending a Message with Name Change have 244 words, post on www.abajournal.com at August 5, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.