The Pakistani-American who spent months casing out Mumbai ahead of the 2008 attacks told a Chicago jury that Pakistan’s spy service supports the extremist group he worked with on the deadly siege. File courtroom drawing of Tahawwur Hussain Rana (R) and Magistrate Judge Nan Nolan in Chicago. (more…)
- Pakistan arrests US-wanted terror suspect in Mumbai attacks
- Talking points from day four of the first Test between Australia and Pakistan
- Indian Filmmaker's Controversial Gandhi Quote, Stirs up Alleged Family Ties With Terror Plotter
- Sheena Bora Trial: Why didn't the driver recognise his wife?
- Sheena Bora Case: Peter celebrates another birthday in jail
- Pearl Jam: Five Against the World
- 66 Books Coming In 2019 That You'll Want To Keep On Your Radar
- Outside the wire
- How one book ignited a culture war
- Protect against extreme cold, from head to toe
Mumbai attacks plotter fingers Pakistan at Chicago trial have 130 words, post on at October 27, 2012. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.