Seahawks 24, Redskins 14LANDOVER, Md. (AP) -Wild-card weekend is over in the NFLplayoffs, and Seattle’s Russell Wilson is the lone rookiequarterback remaining.And, Wilson’s Seahawks made a pretty good case that they mightbe here a while.Wilson teamed with Marshawn Lynch to lead Seattle to a 24-14comeback victory Sunday over the Washington Redskins, who finishedthe game without Robert Griffin III – their star rookie quarterbackwho reinjured his right knee.The Seahawks (12-5) overcame a 14-0 first-quarter hole – theirbiggest deficit this season – and will visit the top-seeded AtlantaFalcons (13-3) next Sunday.Ravens 24, Colts 9BALTIMORE (AP) – Anquan Boldin set a franchise record with 145yards on five receptions, including the clinching touchdown, asBaltimore beat Indianapolis 24-9 in Sunday’s AFC wild-cardgame.The previously struggling Ravens defense was staunch, inspiredno doubt by star linebacker Ray Lewis appearing in his final homegame before retiring. Baltimore never let Colts standout rookiequarterback Andrew Luck get comfortable.AFC North champion Baltimore (11-6) will play at AFC West winnerDenver next Saturday. The Broncos beat the Ravens 34-17 three weeksago.The loss ended the Colts’ turnaround season in which they wentfrom 2-14 to the playoffs in coach Chuck Pagano’s first year inIndianapolis (11-6). Pagano missed 12 weeks while undergoingtreatment for leukemia and returned last… Read full this story
- NFL playoff race: Who's hot, who's not? Chiefs streaking, Titans making late push
- Which Teams Are in the NFL Playoffs? Updated AFC, NFC Bracket After Week 14
- 2019 NFL Playoff Projections: Steelers sneak into postseason, Cowboys hold off Eagles for NFC East title
- 2019 NFL Playoff Picture: 49ers, Rams shake up NFC playoff race with wins over Saints, Seahawks
- NFL playoffs: Falcons blast Packers, cruise to 2017 Super Bowl
- AFC Playoffs 2019: Ranking wild-card chances for teams still in the NFL playoff hunt entering Week 15
- NFL playoff clinching scenarios for Week 15: Ravens have shot at No. 1 seed, AFC North title
- NFC Playoffs 2019: Ranking wild-card chances for teams still in NFL playoff hunt after Week 14 shakeup
- Looking for an NFL playoff sleeper pick this year? Try these two teams.
- 49ers Playoff Clinching Scenarios: Beat Falcons, Playoff Berth Secured
Sunday’s NFL-Playoff Summary have 344 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 6, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.