After 10 working days, the 7th Conference The Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam completed the entire outline program, including the adoption of a resolution on “Active response to climate change, strengthening resource management and environmental protection. ” On behalf of the Politburo, General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong said regarding the proactive response to climate change, natural resource management and environmental protection: the Central Government view the three issues as critical, diverse and multifaceted which are closely related to each other. Over time, these areas have initially captured attention in our country and gained significant results. However, there are still many limitations and weaknesses. The response to climate change still remains stroppy, passive and there have been major loss of life and property caused by natural disasters. In addition, while a lot of resources have not been tapped and used in rational, effective and sustainable way, while many other were so over-exploited that they are now on the verge of degradation and depletion. Environmental pollution is rampant, tends to increase and become more serious in some places. Furthermore, declined biodiversity is creating the risk of widespread ecological imbalance. Forecasts show that in the near future, the situation will…
- Small group of volunteers having big impact on Lehigh Valley’s water resources
- Ten ways Trump has changed America
- Canada approves controversial Kinder Morgan oil pipeline
- Google walkout anniversary: Workers say management response is 'insulting'
- Reef protection laws pass despite industry attacks on their scientific basis
- Trump revokes Alaska refuge rule; change may be symbolic
- Environmentalists 'expected better' of Trudeau as Canada backs gas project
- Feedback sought on off-road vehicle access to forest roads
- Jim Gordon May Have an Answer to our Energy Problems
- Patrick Durkin: Attendance jumps at spring hearings
Resolution on "Active response to climate change, strengthening resource management and environmental protection" to be approved have 280 words, post on at May 14, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.