Int’l Sea and Island Tourism Fair 2013 opens Local and foreign visitors have flocked to Nha Trang city in central Vietnam to attend an international sea and island tourism fair, which opened at the Diamond Bay Resort on June 8. The International Sea and Island Tourism Fair 2013, the first of its kind in Vietnam, has attracted international tourism businesses from Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, the Philippines, India, the United Arab Emirates and Bulgaria. More than 100 pavilions at the fair display a variety of tourism products offered by businesses under the Vietnam National Tourism Administration (VNAT), the Vietnam Aviation Corporation and domestic travel agencies from over 20 coastal provinces and cities in Vietnam. The fair is expected to help foreign investors and tourism promoters seek business opportunities in Vietnam. Localities and domestic businesses also introduced visitors to Vietnam’s potential for sea and island tourism as well as attractive destinations, products and services in various areas of the region. A special workshop of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Tourism Marketing Task Force will be held during the three-day fair. Two seminars on sea travel and tourism product development will also take place on this occasion. Tiger Airways launches Singapore…
- WhatsApp uses rap music and street theatre to teach people about fake news in India
- Pussy Riot star defies Russian travel ban
- Council boss brands travellers 'lawless'
- Council boss makes traveller apology
- Travellers pitch up in station car park
- Czechoslovakia’s 10-day revolution that was two decades in the making
- Tube train travels with doors wide open
- Sale of traveller site nears completion
- Team news and match preview: Rochdale v Gillingham
- Carney briefs Cabinet on Bank of England 'no deal' Brexit preparations
TRAVEL NEWS IN BRIEF 10/6 have 278 words, post on at June 10, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.