July 15, 2013 – 20:30 BST Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall has given a strong hint as to when the royal baby might arrive. “We are hopeful that by the end of the week he or she will be here,” she said Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall has given a strong hint as to when the royal baby might arrive. Prince William and Kate Middleton ‘s baby arrived this week, the little Prince or Princess might even share a birthday with Prince Charles’ wife, who turns 66 on 17 July. The Duchess of Cambridge reportedly spent the weekend at her parents’ home in Berkshire while William played at a charity polo match in Gloucestershire.
- Meghan Markle and Harry's 'billion dollar brand' will be 'catastrophic' for Kate Middleton
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton to reunite despite 'unresolved issues' between princes
- Kate Middleton's birthday heartbreak as unexpected decision left her 'crushed'
- Prince William, Kate Middleton Ignored Calls to Postpone Tour Amid COVID
- The royal romance rockier than anyone realised: The boys-only trip that made Kate Middleton see red, how she refused to join Prince William at Sandringham, and how she finally got her man. ROBERT LACEY reveals the untold twists before the couple wed
- We three future kings: Prince Charles, William and George are joined by Kate Middleton and Charlotte as they arrive at Sandringham church service on Christmas Day
- William's fear after proposing to Kate Middleton sparked decision that 'surprised' Queen
- Kate Middleton's heartbreak days after William proposed left her with huge family regret
- The Queen reigns supreme: Monarch is most popular Royal in UK poll with Prince William and Kate Middleton second and third favourites - as Harry and Meghan's popularity plummets
- Kate Middleton thanks people for ‘kind wishes’ on her ‘different’ 39th birthday as she spends quiet day with family
Kate Middleton due date: Camilla says royal baby will arrive by end of week have 284 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 15, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.