After more than ten years implementing the Law on Cultural Heritage in Quang Ninh province, the preservation and promotion of cultural heritage in the province has seen a positive shift. As a result, many tangible and intangible cultural heritages have been effectively preserved. The Law on Cultural Heritage was promulgated in 2001 and came into effect on January 1st 2002. Now, there are 626 historical and cultural relics, and beautiful landscapes in the province. Three of them, including Ha Long Bay, Yen Tu historical relics and landscape, and Bach Dang victory historical relics, were recognized as special national relics. 64 others were recognized as national relics and 62 were recognized as provincial relics. Being aware of the importance and role of relics in daily and spiritual life, and their potential in socio-economic and cultural activities, authorities, organizations and people in the province joined hands in preserving historical relics and landscapes in the province. With capital from the state budget and socialization, over the past years, hundreds of relics in the province have been restored and upgraded according to procedures regulated by the State. This has played a positive role in serving the cultural and spiritual life of local people. A… Read full this story
- What major changes to copyright law could mean for your online activities
- India Lifts Ban on Photography at Cultural Heritage Sites
- How a Swiss-American journalist ended up in court for defending French cultural heritage
- Armenian-Italian cultural heritage preservation center opens in Yerevan (PHOTOS)
- Armenian cultural heritage featured at 2018 Smithsonian Folklife Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Armenian, Italian presidents attend opening of regional cultural heritage preservation center in Yerevan
- Initiative presented to boost funding of cultural heritage
- Positive changes at Northampton college as it retains its 'good' Ofsted rating
- Venice Commission makes raft of recommendations to Romania over changes to justice laws
- Senator: Belarus will benefit from positive changes in Russia-US relations
Positive change after over ten years implementing Law on Cultural Heritage in Quang Ninh province have 311 words, post on vietnamtourism.gov.vn at July 23, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.