The 2013 culture and tourism week in Da Lat city will be organised from December 27-31 with four main activities: the 1st ASEAN-Vietnam UNESCO heritage festival Da Lat – Lam Dong; the celebration of the 120th anniversary of Da Lat’s establishment and development; the fifth Da Lat flower festival; and the announcing of the 2014 National Tourism Year.
The week will have 23 programmes, including eight main ones and fifteen responding ones. Typical programmes are an international workshop on the UNESCO heritage network in Southeast Asia, a seminar on Da Lat’s flowers and tourism, an exhibition on Da Lat’s flowers, a performance exchange on ASEAN – Vietnam UNESCO intangible cultural heritage, and Vietnam UNESCO heritage carnival.
The first ASEAN – Vietnam UNESCO heritage festival will draw the participation of ASEAN countries and their four partners of India, China, Japan and the Republic of Korea.
The event is to promote and honour Vietnam’s cultural heritage recognised by UNESCO. It also creates a forum for Vietnam and ASEAN countries to share experiences in preserving and upholding heritage value, and offers opportunities for Vietnam to introduce the natural landscapes, people, potentials and strengths of the central highlands and Lam Dong province to foreign friends./.
- 2013 Fantasy Basement: Week 2
- 2013 NFL RBBC: Week 5
- 2013 NFL RBBC: Week 11
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- Egypt's tourism industry is still reeling but hope is on the horizon
- Binh Thuan aims to fight against plastic waste for tourism development
- Hotels fully booked as visitors flock to Da Nang International Firework Festival
- And It Don’t Stop: Milwaukee’s Hip-Hop Week Is What Happens When Hip-Hop Goes Back to Its Roots
- Oklahoma guard Kasitati shows off American Samoan culture
- NFL Game of the Week: Saints