On September, 21st 2013, in Ho Chi Minh City, in the framework of the 26th Record-holder Reunion held by the Vietnam Record Organization, there were more than 500 record-holders from nationwide. Principal of the World Records University, headquartered in the UK, Mr Thomas Bains, directly awarded honorary doctorates for six record-holders in Vietnam including Labour Hero Hoang Duc Thao, Chairman and General Director of Ba Ria – Vung Tau Urban Sewerage and Development Company (Busadco). These are the first Vietnamese to be awarded doctoral degrees from the World Records University. Mr Hoang Duc Thao received a doctorate for the project “The first Vietnamese to win the most awards from international organisations of scientific and technological innovation.” From 2004 to 2012, he was the author of 23 projects on science and technology in the field of urban and rural infrastructure and environmental protection. He also owns 18 patents and inventions and utility solutions. He has won 17 awards in science nationally and internationally, including six awards in Vietnam (Vifotec) and 11 international awards (4 Techmart Asean+3 gold medals in 2009, 1 special award , 2 gold medals, 1 silver award of Seoul International Invention Fair ( SIIF ) of South Korea… Read full this story
- Drexel University - Bias in the Halls of Academe?
- Presenting - Bob Murdoch from Centre 55 Has My Vote for an Honorary Doctorate of Community Service
- Bravest of Brave - World War II Nisei Hero
- UFO: Futuristic Concepts and the End of the World
- Ten Tips for Choosing an American College or University for International Students
- A Glimpse at the Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing
- Rediscovering a New World in the USA
- The World of Business Education - Available Degree Programs
- Words - The Broadcaster of the Unformed Universe
- Save Big On College Costs By Using Transfer Credits
Busadco's Chairman Granted Honorary Ph.D of World Records University have 277 words, post on vccinews.com at September 26, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.