A multipurpose patrol boat with number code of CSB 8001 has been handed over to the defence ministry’s Marine Police High Command in the northern province of Hai Phong today.
Putting the CSB 8001 boat into operation would help improving patrol ability and effect, rescue and aid and the country’s sea and island sovereignty protection, according to the Marine Police High Command political commissar major-general Nguyen Van Tuong.
Equipped with advanced technological systems, the boat can work in bad weather condition, especially in offshore areas.
Along with the CSB 8003, 2015 and 2016, the boat is the fourth one equipped to the Marine Police High Command so far.
The Netherlands group of Demen designed boat was built by the Z189 Factory of the ministry’s General Department for Defensive Industry.
- Want to help veterans recover from war? This former Marine has a boat for that.
- The Latest State Police/Troop C Arrests
- Tampa Police Confident Seminole Heights Suspect Is Killer
- Accused Seminole Heights Killer To Receive Psychological Review
- Marlins ace Jose Fernandez, 24, dies in boating accident
- Oxford wins boat race after WWII bomb removed from Thames
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives Harvard University’s professor
- Robinson Cano’s Suspension Wounds the Mariners, and His Hall of Fame Chances
- Special ops units to police Tour de France for first time
- MLB suspends Mariners' Robinson Cano after failed PED test for a diueretic