Only three games lack playoff implications this weekend. Nine teams can punch their tickets into January. The fact that either Jerry Jones or Dan Snyder will have their holidays marred by a loss on Sunday. Truly, Christmas has come early. A rundown of Week 16’s slate: Miami Dolphins The Lowdown: Miami’s season has been one of streaks: winning (two three-game victory stretches), losing (a nine-week spell featuring just two triumphs) and mean (Richie Incognito). Despite the lingering clouds stemming from the latter’s fall from grace, positivity exudes from this Dolphins campaign, knocking off the Patriots, Bengals and Colts. Furthermore, four of Miami’s six shortcomings have been by four points or less. Ryan Tannehill has steadily progressed in his second year, and Miami’s defense ranks in the top 10 in points allowed (21.1 points per game). Also radiating optimism for the Dolphins: Buffalo is keeping rookie quarterback EJ Manuel out this Sunday, deferring to Thad Lewis to run the show. One could make the case that, judging by his recent display, sitting Manuel gives the Bills the best shot at a W, and in earlier relief appearances, Lewis ran a competent unit. Nevertheless, with Stevie Johnson also out, Buffalo may not… Read full this story
- Savvy DIY mum reveals how she transformed a rundown 1960s caravan for less than $5K using products from Bunnings, Kmart and IKEA
- Can parents make their 16 or 17-year-olds get the vaccine? Law explained
- Coronavirus warning: Terrifying study finds virus can live on surfaces for over TWO WEEKS
- UK heatwave forecast: TWO-WEEKS of hot weather to blast Britain – Met Office update
- Freedom Day end to lockdown could only last TWO WEEKS as Boris urged to backtrack on plan
- Will there be another heatwave in August? Scorching weather to return in 2-week heat blast
- Are there food shortages in UK? Shoppers told DON'T panic buy as 600k pings sent last week
- Covid LIVE: Cases down 35% in week after Boris' lockdown gamble – boost for freedom
- Talented boxer, 16, died swimming in river during UK heatwave
- Lockdown end data: How have the Covid numbers changed since lockdown ended one week ago?
Week 16 rundown have 343 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 20, 2013. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.