LOS ANGELES — Pat Haden knows all too well about rebuilding projects.Essentially he took over an athletic department with its flagship football team recently being struck with severe NCAA sanctions.At his personal home, he underwent a remodeling project that took close to 16 months.His working home needed a facelift as well. That project, however, only took just over a year to complete and the revamped, state-of-the-art Heritage Hall is now set to reopen its doors, marking the second time Haden has been around for the opening of the landmark building on the USC campus.”I was here in 1972 when it opened as a student here,” Haden said.With the 80,000 square foot, $35-million renovation project now complete, Heritage Hall will open its doors to the public on Monday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.The integrity of the building remained intact with the outside appearance remaining the same but when you walk inside the first site you see is the two-story atrium named the Haden Hall of Champions.”We think we created a ‘wow factor’ upon entry,” said USC athletics Chief Innovation Officer Mark Jackson.There are Rose Bowl trophies and all of the Heisman Trophies which are outside of any casing available for… Read full this story
- Restored WW1 memorial unveiled as arson damaged Orange Hall reopens
- Chas Hodges dead at 74 — much-loved rockney rouser sadly loses his year-long cancer battle
- Cambridge University to offer poor students year long free course to give them a 'leg up'
- Children given free fruit and veg at launch of year-long healthy eating campaign
- Judge ends years-long dispute over who owns small patch of village land
- Palestinian FA president issued year-long FIFA ban for inciting ‘hatred and violence’ against Messi
- Young woman born in Islington endures year-long battle with Home Office for immigration status
- Coach operator Charles Reynolds dies following year-long battle with cancer
- Gareth Southgate to abandon year-long experiment with back three
- First events held as Buxton's Octagon hall reopens to visitors
Heritage Hall to reopen on USC campus after year-long facelift have 328 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 31, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.