LOS ANGELES — Pat Haden knows all too well about rebuilding projects.Essentially he took over an athletic department with its flagship football team recently being struck with severe NCAA sanctions.At his personal home, he underwent a remodeling project that took close to 16 months.His working home needed a facelift as well. That project, however, only took just over a year to complete and the revamped, state-of-the-art Heritage Hall is now set to reopen its doors, marking the second time Haden has been around for the opening of the landmark building on the USC campus.”I was here in 1972 when it opened as a student here,” Haden said.With the 80,000 square foot, $35-million renovation project now complete, Heritage Hall will open its doors to the public on Monday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.The integrity of the building remained intact with the outside appearance remaining the same but when you walk inside the first site you see is the two-story atrium named the Haden Hall of Champions.”We think we created a ‘wow factor’ upon entry,” said USC athletics Chief Innovation Officer Mark Jackson.There are Rose Bowl trophies and all of the Heisman Trophies which are outside of any casing available for… Read full this story
- Idaho’s history museum closed 4 years ago and will finally reopen. What took so long?
- College football: Redshirt freshmen ready for action after year-long wait
- USC quarterback battle: JT Daniels on fast track to become Trojans’ starter
- Matt Lopes grew up around USC Trojans, then eventually became one
- Renaissance High School for the Arts opens to new students, new campus this year
- 5 new things on University of South Carolina’s campus for fall 2018
- Ground Zero to reopen doors but without milkshakes
- UNLV looks to shed commuter campus label with new housing
- Decomposing body of USC grad student found in dorm room a week after his death, police say
- USC receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown making strong first impression in training camp
Heritage Hall to reopen on USC campus after year-long facelift have 322 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 31, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.