Philip Seymour Hoffman did not finish filming the last two instalments in the blockbuster “Hunger Games” series before his death – but digital technology may help filmmakers complete the job. LOS ANGELES: Philip Seymour Hoffman did not finish filming the last two instalments in the blockbuster “Hunger Games” series before his death – but digital technology may help filmmakers complete the job. Computer effects and camera tricks could be used to insert Hoffman, who died of an apparent heroin overdose, into at least one as-yet-unfilmed scene, according to one movie executive. Studio Lionsgate said shortly after the Oscar-winning actor died at the weekend that the tragedy would not disrupt production of “Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1” which is due for release in November this year, and Part 2 due in theatres in November 2015. Hoffman had completed his work for Part 1, and had seven days of filming left for the final film, the Hollywood Reporter said. The industry journal cited an unnamed executive as saying that there was one major scene featuring Hoffman in Part 2 which had not yet been shot, and that filmmakers were confident they could work around it. “They seem to have plans that… Read full this story
- Can the Hunger Games franchise survive without Jennifer Lawrence?
- Jennifer Lawrence rejects Hunger Games prequels: 'Let the body get cold'
- Hunger Games studio boss on franchise future: 'It will live on and on and on'
- Australian comedian Joel Creasey says getting a restaurant booking in Melbourne is like 'The Hunger Games' as lockdown restrictions ease
- Did you know that 'Captain Marvel' star Brie Larson auditioned for 'Star Wars' movies and 'Hunger Games' but was rejected?
- Brie Larson reflects on losing out on roles in The Hunger Games, Star Wars, and more in her latest YouTube vlog
- Twist in the tale: super spin-offs start to replace film remakes and sequels
- UPDATE: Showtime On Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Death; Future Of His Series ‘Happyish’ Uncertain
- Microsoft backs Fortnite maker Epic Games in row with Apple over the removal of its developer licence claiming the move could hurt development of Xbox games
- The 80 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
Hoffman could be digitized to complete "Hunger Games" film have 348 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 8, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.