Below is the rush transcript for “This Week” on April 6, 2014 and it may contain errors. ANNOUNCER: ABC’s This Week. Rampage. UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He came back with a gun and opened fire. ANNOUNCER: The moment of attack, the heroes who saved lives. This morning, we’re at Fort Hood with breaking details and taking on the critical questions. Plus, culture of coverup? MARY BARRA, CEO, GM: I don’t have the complete… UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That is incredibly frustrating. ANNOUNCER: The head of GM grilled over a massive car defect linked to multiple deaths. Should you feel safe behind the wheel? And, campaign cash… UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Keep our eyes on the prize. ANNOUNCER: The Supreme Court strikes down limits on donations. Will it protect your freedom of speech or is our democracy now for sale? From ABC News, This Week with George Stephanopoulos begins now. RADDATZ: Good morning. I’m Martha Raddatz in Fort Hood, Texas, a tight-knight community reeling from another horrific mass shooting this week, the second in five years. We’ll have complete coverage of the story here shortly, including the latest on the investigation. But first, as we come on the air, breaking news in the hunt to find that… Read full this story
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rips Sen. Claire McCaskill for ‘shiny object’ remark
- Sen. Claire McCaskill 'confused' by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: report
- Sen. Claire McCaskill gave her farewell speech on the Senate floor
- Ocasio-Cortez Says Claire McCaskill Calling Her A 'Shiny Object' To CNN Is 'Disappointing'
- Transcript: Sen. Lindsey Graham on "Face the Nation," November 11, 2018
- Transcript: Sen. Mark Warner on "Face the Nation," December 2, 2018
- Transcript: Sen. Marco Rubio on "Face the Nation," December 9, 2018
- Transcript: Sen. Ted Cruz on "Face the Nation," November 11, 2018
- Transcript: Sen. Rand Paul on "Face the Nation," Nov. 18, 2018
- Transcript: Sen. John Thune on "Face the Nation," December 9, 2018
'This Week' Transcript: Sen. Claire McCaskill have 299 words, post on abcnews.go.com at April 6, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.