Deep Silver released a couple of Dead Island titles but they didn’t manage to get as much attention as the developers had hoped, so they opted to take a new route and developed a new MOBA title Dead Island: Epidemic, which has gone live on Steam Early Access.The early access of the game comes with three launch packs – Patient Zero Pack, Deadicated Pack and Contagion Pack.The Patient Zero pack offers 5 new distinctive weapons alongside three new characters. Moreover, you will receive some gear and character points with a few cash to spend in the game. This pack is available at the price of $16.99.Second up is the Deadicated Pack, which includes every item available in the Patient Zero pack alongside some new content. You will get 6 new weapons, Golden Precise Shotgun and Keghammer items. In addition to the mentioned content, you will get boosters and in-game cash as well. The price of this pack is $39.99.Finally, The Contagion pack, which is the most expensive among others with the price of $44.99. However, it includes all the items mentioned in both the above packs with addition of three codes from Epidemic that can be given to your friends as a… Read full this story
- Obsidian's Grounded will enter early access in July
- Blade Runnery city builder Industries Of Titan is out now in early access
- Obsidian's bug-height survival adventure Grounded coming to early access in July
- Nuclear farmer Atomicrops leaves early access next month
- Drone footage captures prisoners digging graves in hazmat suits on Hart Island as NYC eyes it as a mass temporary burial site for coronavirus victims after 437 die in a day, bringing city death toll to 3,485
- Workers in full Hazmat suits bury rows of coffins in Hart Island mass grave as NYC officials confirm coronavirus victims WILL be buried there if their bodies aren't claimed within two weeks after death toll rises to 4,778
- Last Oasis dev explains rough launch as survival MMO's servers finally go back online
- NYC island used to bury unclaimed coronavirus victims has long history of "stories that are not told"
- New York City hires laborers to bury dead in Hart Island potter's field amid coronavirus surge
- Last century's epidemics far more deadly than 21st century's
Dead Island: Epidemic Launches on Steam Early Access have 367 words, post on segmentnext.com at May 19, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.