Live Aid founder Bob Geldof’s daughter Peaches died of a heroin overdose, the same cause of death as her mother Paul Yates in 2000, Britain’s Times newspaper reported on Thursday. LONDON: Live Aid founder Bob Geldof’s daughter Peaches died of a heroin overdose, the same cause of death as her mother Paul Yates in 2000, Britain’s Times newspaper reported on Thursday. (more…)
- 'Why was my beautiful boy turned away?': Disabled artist Alison Lapper, 55, demands answers after 19-year-old son was discharged by mental health services 18 days before he died of heroin overdose in hotel, inquest hears
- New Study Reveals Just How Bad Overdoses Got During Pandemic
- Police: Woman Charged After Baby Girl In Her Care Overdoses On Heroin
- BART police reverse dozens of overdoses: ‘A body in the morgue if Narcan wasn’t around’
- Matthew Perry used to 'guilt trip' his pregnant ex into 'scoring his crack, heroin, coke and pills - because cops would never pull her over - and was taking 80 Vicodin a day at height of his addiction when he managed to superglue his hands to his legs'
- Doctor Who FIRST LOOK: Jodie Whittaker's time-travelling heroine is trapped in a space prison miles from her companions as the Daleks RETURN for Christmas special
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Mastercard - Congress inches closer to virus relief deal
- Revealed: The most popular names of 2020 were Sophia and Muhammad according to BabyCentre's annual report - with Olivia knocked off the top spot for the first time in four years and Karen now on the edge of extinction
- An infant dies, a millionaire doctor calls 911, and a tale emerges of drugs, love and suspected crime
- Aurora man indicted for first-degree murder in 16-year-old’s overdose death
Peaches Geldof reportedly "died of heroin overdose" have 283 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 2, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.