Vietnam Airlines Corp., the national carrier, plans to sell as much as a 15 percent stake to foreign investors as the government seeks to accelerate the overhaul of state-owned companies and spur economic growth. The government plans to sell from 10 percent to 15 percent of the airline, most likely after an initial public offering in September, Deputy Transport Minister Nguyen Hong Truong said in an interview in Hanoi yesterday. The carrier is valued at VND57 trillion (US$2.7 billion) by Morgan Stanley (MS) and Citigroup Inc. (C), Truong said. (more…)
- Continental Travel Business Plan - Harvard Branch
- A Comparison Between EB-5 Visa to USA and Canada Immigrant Investor Program!
- Rescue plan: Altico may offer to sell its assets
- Four Tips For Finding Good Overseas Property For Sale
- Investment Property in Montenegro is Definitely One to Watch
- The Venture Capital Industry - An Overview
- Peaceful Wealth - What Should I Do?
- Investing in Your Future in Canada
- Overview of Hawaii Real Estate
- Retirement at Risk
Vietnam Airlines seeks foreign investors as PM plans stake sale have 155 words, post on at May 23, 2014. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.